Friday, May 23, 2008

Are women traders the best?














I'm a little cheeky to provoke some controversy here. It has been said women are good traders because they follow the trading rules meticulously & religiously; more so than men in general. I can acknowledge this.

Of course we also heard of Japanese housewives who lost much of family savings through forex tradings. So another paradox here it seems.. (may be most trade ad hoc?)

Well, I dig out an article about these 'ninja women' for your fun read.
http://barista.media2.org/?p=3233

So are we picking the few exceptions to make a general statement?

Next point is "Good do not equate to be the Best"!

I have yet to come across ladies winning in forex trading competitions. Even if I missed out some, are there statistics showing it yet?

Frankly my opinion is: In information age of our times, both gender are on equal footings in the trading game. Neither has significant advantage.

No comments: