Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Personal Reflection




















I did reflect upon my pre and post forex course experience.

Here's the summary:

1. I did have most of the knowledge pieces of the puzzle through self learning. The program put them into proper perspectives. In other words, I see a clearer picture afterwards.

2. Trading methodology - this is the part I benefit most. Otherwise it will be a long lonely road to come up with a comprehensive trading methodology. In other words, it short cut the learning process to the next level.

3. It widened my horizon to see how other markets (stock & commodity) influences/link to the forex markets. The personalities of currency pairs and insight to institutional game in speculation.

4. Finally, the opportunity to meet new friends with similar interests.

No comments: